Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weary Summer Days

Hello Reader! I'm hoping today finds you well.  I really have nothing to talk about today, seeing as how my writing is on the backburner while I raze myself over my summer school schedule.  Hellish chemistry labs, work schedule, and statistics labs that keep me up from nigh dawn till nigh dusk.  And then some, considering the amount of homework piling upon my shoulders.

Anyways, this post isn't to rant or rave.  It's to say thanks for paying attention to this, the legend of a work in progress.  After six years, four years I'm rewriting the book again and hopefully it will turn out better this time.  Better enough to launch a publishing career? Let's hope so.  I digress however.  Thank you and please, as always, comment, critique, suggest.  Until next time then.

No comments:

Post a Comment